Friday, October 30, 2009

We are better......

Me & Piper are both feeling better. We got out of the house today YIPEE!!! Piper said she wanted to go to target & go shopping so we did! We also went to Michaels & Old Navy. I love Michaels!

I just want to say how thankful I am for my sweet husband! My husband who has never called in to work sick stayed home with me & Piper for 2 days to take care of us. It was great! He is such a hard worker! Don't know how I would have done it without him!

Thankful for all the prayers from everyone! Monica brought us some potatoe soup, cornbread, & cookies for dinner one night. My friend Ashley Hardcastle also brought us some pizza. She remembered how we like it.....Half hamburger, half cheese. :) Then Beau's aunt Frances brought us some sonic. How thoughtful of all of them!!!

I most importantly thank GOD for our healing!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment