Sunday, October 18, 2009

Date night

Piper went to Mimi's this wknd. Beau & I had some great quality time.....& Piper of course had a great time at mimi's. Beau & I ate at Olive Garden then came home & watched Twilight. Beau was being sweet & picked out a girly movie. I know all my friends talk about Twilight but I haven't read the books & we just watched the first movie....It was pretty good.
Saturday we watched OU vs. TX. It was a HORRIBLE game!!! OU lost 16-13. I don't know if I have ever seen a game with so many reviews or even interceptions by both teams. Bradford got hurt again...It was bad! Then we watche AR & FL. Beau was not happy. AR lost 23-20. They really played well & Beau said there was a horrible call against them. They did good considering they are the # 1 team. Although I tell Beau they are over-rated! Don't get me wrong, Tebow is good & they have a great defense but they also have a light schedule......YEP I said it & I'm sticking to it!
This is the face Piper has been making when she goes to potty! I love it!
Okay so Piper does GREAT pottying until we put a pull up on then she usually pees in it.....I need some advice. Should I just not ever put pull-ups on her? I just don't want her to go somewhere & pee.....HELP!



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment