Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trust in the Lord

My mom has always told me I worry to much. Even as a child. She tells the story of when I had a loose tooth & I couldn't go to sleep b/c I was afraid my tooth would fall out & I would choke on it. Then of course the tooth fairy couldn't get my tooth. Beau also says I worry to much. I don't think God could be any more clear on what he is telling me. He says my sweet Becky, I love you so much. Don't worry about anything!

"Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you." 1 Pet 5:7

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." Phil 4:6

"Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me." John 14:1

"For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!" 2 Cor 4:17

"Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock. " Isa 26:4

"Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you." Psa 9:10

"O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge. " Psa 62:8

"Those who listen to instruction will prosper; those who trust the Lord will be joyful." Prov 16:20

"But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me." Psa 13:5

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world." John 16:33

This morning on the way to church we were listening to some one speak on not putting your trust in man. Not with anything. God is the only one you can really trust. God has given me confirmation about His trust in so many ways here lately. Something I need! Thank you Lord. I can only do this with your help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment