Monday, September 28, 2009

2 year check up

We took Piper in for her 2 year check up today to see Dr. Whitaker.
Height:36 1/4 in, 95th%
Weight: 27 lbs 1 oz 50th%
Wow! This girl is going to be tall. I did a height predictor at babycenter.com & it said she would be 5'9. I guess we will see. I am pretty sure she is going to be taller than her momma. I am 5'2 1/2 & Beau is 6'1 1/2.
We also had the flu mist done today. I was a little nervous at first. We don't ever get flu shots. I have had the flu one time. Since it is going around so bad here in Greenwood I thought I might as well get that done for Piper. I definatley don't want her getting it. We haven't heard much of the flu mist. I know it injects live viruses in them. The dr. said she haid a 50% chance of having any symptoms but with most of their patience it has been about 20%. I really hope she doesn't start feeling bad. :( She cried for a second. She didn't want them sticking something up her nose! They gave her 2 suckers & she was happy!! Oh & Dr. Whitaker has a big fish tank in his office. Piper absolutley went crazy! She kept yelling "nemo!" & "I see da yellow fish". She was laughing SO loud. It was precious.
Piper was in the princess room today. She kept saying "you see the ocean". She liked the princess & the castle.
This was in the wal-mart in Fort smith. Piper has had this new obsession with Ronald McDonald since yesterday. She calls him Donald. She saw him sitting on top of the McDonald's on HWY 71 & kept saying " i see the Donald". "He's on the top."
Most of the time she gets tired of me taking her picture but she SO wanted this picture taken.

P at the age of 2:

# of teeth: 14 working on 16 (2 more coming in)

Knows shapes: heart, star, square, rectangle, moon, circle, triangle, diamond.

Recognizes Alphabet & can sing ABC's

Can count to 12 & recongnizes some #'s

Favorite cartoons: Yo Gabba Gabba, Backyardigans, Dora, Diego, WonderPets has recently started liking Barney & Sesame Street.

Sleeps from 8 or 8:30-8:00 or 8:30 Naps 12:15 or 12:30-2:30 or 3:30

Who does she look like:Some say her dad some say her mom. Beau & I think she has a combination of both. From the top of her eyes down to the bottom of her nose looks like dad. She has mom's mouth & feet. She has dad's legnth & mom's legs. She even gets the little white spots on her tan legs like I got as a little one. She definatley has mom's hair.

Personality: She has my personality. She can be outgoing but usually has to warm up to people. She has one of the worst tempers I have ever seen in a child. It's not b/c we spoil her, she just has a bad temper!

She loves her mimi! When we are at my mom's Piper clings to my mom. She doesn't let her get out of her sight. She just follows her around & always wants her. She also loves Michael Wayne, my nephew. Anytime we talk about mimi, Piper says "& Michael Wayne".

Favorite toys: She loves cars! She plays racecar with the boys everyday. They get in the kitchen & push the cars, make them crash & go fast. Her Yo Gabba Gabba characters. She loves her tent, playing teaparty, & her kitchen. She also loves playing with balls.

She loves going to the park.

Every Thursday night Beau takes Piper on a daddy daughter date night. It is great! They both enjoy it. It is a good time for them to spend alone time together & a time for me to have my alone time. I am very grateful for this!

She loves Target! When we are on the interstate she always points it out & always wants to go there.

Clothes size: Mostly 24 months now.

Shoe size: 5

1 comment:

  1. At 5'9" she will dominate her mom at basketball...and her her dad

    ReplyDelete