Sunday, June 21, 2009

OMG-Father's Day

Tonight Beau, Piper, & me decided to go eat at Cheddars for Fathers Day. It was horrible! Piper was the worst she ever acted! She threw a fit, wanted to see the fish. As soon as we set her down she threw her cherrios all over the place! Beau & I were like, O my goodness! We could have beat her! The waiter forgot her food & it took forever in the 1st place! She acted horrible almost the whole time. This has never happened before!! WOW!


On a good note, I would just like to say how thankful I am to have Beau in my life! He is an awesome daddy & husband! Piper & I are so blessed to have him! Thank you Jesus!
Piper & I got him some solar lights for the yard, the movie Gran Torino, & a T-shirt with P's pic on it! Beau & I watched Gran Torino tonight. Language very bad, story is very good! At church, in the nursery Piper made a card for daddy. It said "I love you dad!" Then inside it said
"To my daddy: I hugged this little card real tight & kissed it daddy too! Then I packed it full of love & sent it to you!" It was sweet! She also had a small bag of candy for dad. Tonia does a great job with those little ones!


I also want to say how thankful I am to have a Heavenly Father that loves me so much! I am SO thankful to have Jesus in my life! I am nothing without Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment