Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend-A weekend of graduations

Aunt Liz came & got me & Piper on Thursday morning. We helped her get ready for my cousin Zach's reception for his graduation. Beau came up on Friday after work.
Here is Uncle Bob, my cousin Zeth & my aunt Liz. This was after Zeth & Alex's 8th grade graduation.


Here is my lil brother Alex. He is growing up! I can't believe he is going to be in the 9th grade!


NAP TIME!


I love this!



Aunt Liz & Piper.



Me & my cousin Zach (the high school graduate)!! I am so proud of him!!! He is like a little brother to me!!! Except not so little.



Brothers, Zach & Zeth!




Zeth & his big muscles! :D




Piper not in too good of a mood.





Garrett & Piper






Bethany & Destine







Garrett!






Aunt Liz feeding Piper some chocolate cake.






My cousin Zach! Gettin ready to graduate. He is the tall handsome one!





This was so sweet! As Zachary was walking out he handed his momma a yellow rose & gave her a big hug!




Piper & daddy relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment