Tuesday, May 5, 2009

8 things!

Ashley tagged me!

Here are the rules for "eight things": Mention the person that tagged you. Complete the list of eight things. Tag eight of your wonderful blogger friends.

Eight things I look forward to:
1. Piper accepting Christ
2. Spending my life with Beau
3. A vacation!!!
4. having another kid one day.....some day
5. softball is starting up!
6. The summer
7. Family time with Beau & Piper
8. going to Antlers to see my family

Eight things I did yesterday:

1. watched Trey & Addie
2. got on the computer
3. cooked dinner
4. took a shower
5. gave Piper a bath
6. read & prayed with Piper
7. watched "Castle" with Beau....That is our show
8. finished reading "What Happens When Women say Yes to God!"

Eight things i wish i could do:

1. go on a mission trip
2. make sure my whole famiy was going to heaven!
3. pay my house off!
4. find more ways to help the poor
5. sing (have to agree with Ashley on this one!)
6. wish we could have a relationship with my dad & Beau's mom.
7. play the drums
8. keep my house clean!

Eight shows i watch:

1. The Office
2. Castle
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. George Lopez
5. The King of Queens
6. Dora
7. Everybody Loves Raymond
8. Friends

Now I tag: I think I only have like 3 people who actually read my blog so Nichole, Kacee, & well, Ashley tagged me. If there just so happens to be anyone else who reads this you are tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment