Wednesday, April 22, 2009

She's got an attitude!! &tooth 10&11

Yesterday I was absolutley frustrated! I took Piper to Sam's with me to do a little shopping & she was absolutley horrible!!! Screamed & threw a fit the whole time. I wanted to yank her out of that cart & just bust her bottom........She would say cookie please so I would give her one. Then she would scream or throw the cookie. It was terrible!! It seems anytime we go to wal-mart or anywhere like that I cannot get any shopping done. I swat her leg & she just screams...This girl has an attitude!

Speaking of attitude Piper has been squeezing her hands together & yelling in mine & Beau's face "NNOOOO"(when she gets in trouble)........Beau does not like that at all......This girl gets lots of spankings. I know it will pay off one day though. I know she will grow up to be a well mannered & disciplined kid.


"Do not withhold correction from a child, For if you beat him with a rod, he will not die. You shall beat him with a rod, & deliver his soul from hell." Prov. 23:13-14


Oh & Piper got tooth # 10 in about 3 days ago......& she got tooth #11 today! Finally....seems like it is taking her so long to get hers in. That is okay with me though.

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl I completely feel your pain! I would love to tell you it gets better but it hasn't yet and Jacob's 2 1/2. He goes crazy in Walmart. I can't concentrate and forget why I even came! I think it's best to shop without kids if at all possible!!!!

    ReplyDelete