Friday, April 24, 2009

Heart Attack

Last Friday night I got a text in the middle of the night that read "Wayne had a heartattack." Wayne is my step dad. I got the text from my brother Hank. I didn't know I had it until the next morning when I got a text from my mom asking me if I was awake. Then I saw the other one. What was my brother thinking? You don't send a text like that!!!! I called mom. It was about 7 in the morning. I asked about Wayne. He did have a heart attack! They took him to the hospital b/c he was having chest pain & his blood pressure was very high. He had to have surgery & had a stint put in. He is at home now & doing well....Thank you Lord for protecting him! I am so thankful he is okay.

1 comment:

  1. What a wake up call. Glad everything went well and he is now on the road to recovery.

    Cute site. Love the pictures of your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete