Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl

Mom & Piper eating some cake & ice cream. Piper wore mom out that day. She went all over the park during Garrett's birthday party.
My cousin Brenda, her husband Justin, & their boy Garrett. This was during Garrett's sponge bob birthday party. He is 2 years old.

Katlin & Piper on the swings.


SUPER BOWL
We had a good time watching the super bowl lastnight. Our lifegroup went over to Jason & Jana's to watch it. We were going got the cardinals but the steelers beat them. That's okay. I really wanted Larry Fitzgerald & Kurt Warner to win! O'well!
Beau & Piper super bowl sunday






Cameron & Piper playing (he is so good with her)




Beau & Jason getting ready to watch the game (there was a commercial in 3-D)

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could have been there! The boys go to bed at 7 and I'm not sure we would have gotten to actually watch the game! :) I am reading through the Bible right now too-I've never done it before either. Right now I'm in 1st Kings!

    ReplyDelete