Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mommy Survey

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? I quit taking pills & we were just going to let it happen when it happened & it happened really fast!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Happy, Scared, Nervous, Excited!
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? took 2 tests
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? our family
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? YES
8. DUE DATE? Oct 16th
9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not really. I was nauseous for a few weeks.
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Salt! Pepsi, spicy stuff (like hot cheetos & mexican) & chocolate milk. I could not stand the thought of pepperjack cheese! It made me want to throw up!
11. WHO/WHAT IRRATATED YOU THE MOST? I always got cramps in my calves inthe middle of the night. That was irritating.
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? a little princess
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Not at all. I knew we would be happy with whatever it was & I had a feeling all along that it was a girl.
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN? 28
15. DID YOU HAVE BABY SHOWERS? yes, 3
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? knew
17.DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? no, I tested pos for the group B strep & had low iron but nothing major. Oh at 6 wks pregnant I had some cramping & spotting that I had to go get checked on but it was just fine. I am thankful I had such a good pregnancy!
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? St. Edwards-Ft. Smith, AR
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 5 hours.
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Beau
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Beau & my mom
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? natural
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I had 2 doses of something that was supposed to help me sleep but didn't b/c the baby was ready to come so I was very tired & not to mention my labor was during the night. No Epideral though & I liked not having one b/c my labor was so good! Don't get me wrong It hurt but I really had it good & fast!
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6 lbs 2 oz
25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Sept. 27, 2007
26. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD? Piper Annabeth
27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 16 months

No comments:

Post a Comment