Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mom & Aunt Liz

There are 2 women in my life that mean so much to me! My mom & my aunt Liz.

My mom is such a strong, loving, caring person. She has stood beside me no matter what I went through & even the stupid things i've done. I know that in the end, I can always count on my mom. She has supported my decisions & stood beside me through them. She is the best grandmother. I know that when Piper is with my mom she is well taken care of. I can see how much my mom just absolutley loves her & my nephew.

My aunt Liz is so good to me. I know that if I need prayer that she will be praying for me. We can talk about how wonderful our Saviour is & all the things the Lord is doing in our lives. I know she loves the Lord. She has always been there for me too. She is someone I can count on.

I am so thankful for these two ladies. The Lord has really blessed me with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment