Wednesday, February 25, 2009
2. My husband is the best dad & husband I've ever seen.
3. My little girl is such a joy to me & Beau. We love her so much!
4. We would like to have 1 more kid. Hopefully a boy but it would be okay if it were a girl.
5. Two shows that I love are "The Office" & "The Young & the Restless".
6. I love to read!
7. The book of James is my favorite book in the bible.
8. Francine Rivers is my favorite author & Redeeming Love is my most favorite book ever.
9. I hit my elbows all the time & it hurts!
10. I am a stay at home mom who babysits & I love it!
11. My bed has to be made before I go to bed. I can't stand the blankets & sheets being all messed up.
12. I am very organized. I can still be a mess but I am organized.
13. I hate when people see my house dirty.
14. I am always early. Very seldom am I late.
15. My love language is quality time. I love spending time with my husband.
16. My husbands love language it Words of Affirmation. He needs encouragement from me.
17. I am amazed at how smart my daughter is. She speaks very well for her age. (we think so anyway :))
18. Jesus died on a cross for my & I made a decision at the age of 20 to live for him. I still mess up SO MUCH but I'm thankful I have him to guide me.
19. I am very conservative & liberals drive me nuts!!!
20. I am pro-life! (so is Jesus by the way).
21. I love walking.
22. I enjoy playing sports. Espec. basketball & softball. I play softball for my church.
23. I love watching football. OU & Dallas Cowboys are my favorite.
24. I always plan our bills out on paper.
25. I love mexican food. Then Italian! I love me some pasta!
26. I have 1 brother Hank, 1 step sister Kayla, 1 step brother Alex, & 4 half sisters Shalena, Britney, Jamie, & Sarah.
27. I have worked with middle school students for 3 years.
28. My lifegroup is the best. Our leaders are wonderful.
29. I love to sleep. I have to have 8 hours of sleep at night or I am tired!
30. I worked for a pediatric dentist for 3 & 1/2 years until I had Piper. It was a great job.
31. I meet with a group of girls once a week for accountibility. Shannon, Rachel, & Rebekah.
32. I am so glad God made me & Beau one! I love him so much! He loves me so much!
33. I have had 3 speeding tickets in my life & I couldn't tell you how many warnings.
34. I like to sew but I don't know how to work my sewing machine.
35. I am very competitive. Ask anyone who knows me.
36. I love making desserts.
37. I like to scrapbook & blog! :)
38. I LOVE hot chocolate & I drink coffee every morning.
39. I am very independant but I like my husband taking care of me.
40. I get so aggravated when I clean house all day & it's still dirty!
41. I love watching my husband play flag football. He is quite impressive I might say.
42. I like to pray for people.
43. It would be such an honor to die for Christ.
44. I want to tell as many people as possible about Christ before I die. I have been praying for boldness.
45. 3 of the happiest days of my life were 1)the day I gave my life to Jesus 2) my wedding day & 3) the day I had Piper.
46. My eyes are green. It's my favorite color.
47. In the summer of 96 I broke my left arm & ended up having to take a semester off school so home health could come to my house 3 times a day b/c my arm got so infected. I have 2 disgusting scars on my arm & one on my hip but I am just so thankful I still have my arm. I ended up having 6 surgeries for all I had to have done. Bad deal.
48. I had ACL surgery in May of '06. It hurt worse than having a baby!
49. I absolutley love ice cream! It is the best!
50. I am a greeter at church & I love it!!!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Piper weighed 23lbs 9oz. She will be 17 months in 3 days.
Piper & Beau sleeping when we got home from the dr.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Look at my big girl!
Piper did not like the bounce arounds at first.
YAY! She is having fun now!
Piper, Dean, & Cooper!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Us again!......I love him so much!
Beau got me some chocolates & some tanning sessions for Valentines day. I got him "Quiet Strength" a book by Tony Dungy, & a new shirt. We got Piper a new outfit & a Nick Jr. DVD. It has Dora, Max & Ruby, Little Bill, & Blue's clues.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Don't you just love Piper's face here! She does this alot!
We had a very productive day. The weather was wonderful! We went to the bulldog diner & had breakfast, then came home & took a walk in the neighbor hood. Then Beau & I did some yard work while Piper played. Beau & I got a lot done outside. Beau bleached the gutters. They look great. After Piper's nap we went to the park with Neal, Lauren, & Addilyn. Now Beau is working at the church & Grant & Rachel are going to come over afterward to play games.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Happy, Scared, Nervous, Excited!
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? took 2 tests
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? our family
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? YES
8. DUE DATE? Oct 16th
9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not really. I was nauseous for a few weeks.
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Salt! Pepsi, spicy stuff (like hot cheetos & mexican) & chocolate milk. I could not stand the thought of pepperjack cheese! It made me want to throw up!
11. WHO/WHAT IRRATATED YOU THE MOST? I always got cramps in my calves inthe middle of the night. That was irritating.
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? a little princess
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Not at all. I knew we would be happy with whatever it was & I had a feeling all along that it was a girl.
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN? 28
15. DID YOU HAVE BABY SHOWERS? yes, 3
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? knew
17.DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? no, I tested pos for the group B strep & had low iron but nothing major. Oh at 6 wks pregnant I had some cramping & spotting that I had to go get checked on but it was just fine. I am thankful I had such a good pregnancy!
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? St. Edwards-Ft. Smith, AR
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 5 hours.
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Beau
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Beau & my mom
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? natural
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I had 2 doses of something that was supposed to help me sleep but didn't b/c the baby was ready to come so I was very tired & not to mention my labor was during the night. No Epideral though & I liked not having one b/c my labor was so good! Don't get me wrong It hurt but I really had it good & fast!
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6 lbs 2 oz
25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Sept. 27, 2007
26. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD? Piper Annabeth
27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 16 months
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Well when Piper turned 1 she was supposed to get 4 shots. Me being the chicken I am only let her get 2 so we went back today for the other two. She was such a trooper! I held her arm as the nurse quickly gave the two shots. She only cried while she was getting them. As soon as she quit, Piper quit crying. I was so proud of her!!
Well I know I was talking about Piper not wanting to take two naps anymore. Strangly this is her third day in a row two still take two naps. :) So maybe she is not ready to change to one yet. I hope so!
Us & our waiter.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
My mom is such a strong, loving, caring person. She has stood beside me no matter what I went through & even the stupid things i've done. I know that in the end, I can always count on my mom. She has supported my decisions & stood beside me through them. She is the best grandmother. I know that when Piper is with my mom she is well taken care of. I can see how much my mom just absolutley loves her & my nephew.
My aunt Liz is so good to me. I know that if I need prayer that she will be praying for me. We can talk about how wonderful our Saviour is & all the things the Lord is doing in our lives. I know she loves the Lord. She has always been there for me too. She is someone I can count on.
I am so thankful for these two ladies. The Lord has really blessed me with them!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Katlin & Piper on the swings.
Beau & Jason getting ready to watch the game (there was a commercial in 3-D)