Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jan 2009



P is 15 months old, growing way too fast! She can sign eat, more, finished, pretty, thank you, please, cup, milk. She is so smart (we think so anyway :) She can say just about anything. She repeats after us ALOT! sometimes she calls Beau......Beau.. He doesn't like that too much so we have been trying to tell her that's daddy. Although she already knows & calls him that most of the time. She hears people calling him Beau so that is why she says it. Some of her favorite people are mamma & daddy of course. She looks at pictures of mimi, Drew, & Trey on the refrigerator & is constantly saying there names. I have a picture of Garrett (my cousins little boy) that she carries around & is always saying his name. She says it so good! She loves Addilyn, She says addie! Her favorite words are car, baby, ball, fish, shoe. She knows hot & cold which I am suprised. She points at my coffee cup & says "hot''. She knows outside it's cold. When we tell her to pray to Jesus she puts her hands together. She doesn't close her eyes yet but it is still too cute. She doesn't quite get it yet but she will. She has books that she goes through & points at different things like whale, fish, ball, candy, shoes, go. Just different things like that. She has some farm animals that she knows what they are. She is always showing them to us, cow, sheep, horse. She knows what the light is. She is alway pointing at the light switch & the lights & saying "light''. We have been putting her in the corner when she gets in trouble (when I don't want to keep spanking her, she gets lots of spankings). She does pretty good in the corner. Beau & I try not to laugh. She will put her nose in it & look at us until I tell her to turn around & she will. She can point at her nose, eyes, ears, and mouth. Yesterday I was holding her & she pointed at my eyes & said eyes. She can say all of them too. She says so much. She still jabbers alot but can say anything she wants too. She knows alot of cartoons & says them when they come on. Like "little bill" she says bittle bill, Dora is Doda, She says diego pretty good, wow wow wubzy is wow wow & you gabba gabba is go go go ( I think b/c of her brobee that says that when she sings).

This is Piper & her friend Addie whom I babysit.

1 comment:

  1. You have a blog!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am even though I see you a couple of times a week! :) I LOVE blogs!

    ReplyDelete