Monday, June 2, 2008

Softball, swimming & movies

My sisters got to meet Piper for the first time today. I am so happy they finally got to see her. I wish they could see her more b/c I know Piper would just love it! I wish I could see them!



We had a great weekend. Mom & Wayne came in & brought my wonderful nephew! Mom & Michael Wayne went to my softball game with us. We won the 1st one 28-1 then lost the 2nd 6-2. It was such a good game though. We were tied at 2 for a long time until the bases were loaded & someone hit a homerun.
Saturday I went & got a swimming pool for Piper & Michael Wayne to play in. The water was so cold but they had fun! Then Piper went to stay 3 nights with my mom.






After church on Sunday we took our middle school group to see The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian. It was SO good! I liked it better than the first & I loved the first one. Then we went to dr. Tim's for pizza & swimming. Beau & I rode on the people mover with Monica on the way there & it was storming so bad we had to pull over. It ended up being a nice day.
After that, Beau & I went to Brandon & Ashley's & watched National Treasure 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment