Thursday, May 29, 2008

Praying for Shirley

Piper is 8 months old! I can't believe how big she is getting! I don't know what I am going to do with her. She is a mess! :) I think she may be getting another tooth. It sorta looks like it. She is such a big girl. She is not quite crawling yet but is scooting & rolling everywhere! She can throw such a good fit too! If she doesn't get her way she tells you about it. I have scratch marks on my face from her grabbing my face & kissing me! Oh I love it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been reading the book Rachel's Tears. It is about Rachel Scott, a 17 year old girl who was killed in the columbine shootings back in 1999. It really goes into detail about the situation. She was a girl who had a great relationship with God & she truely cared for people.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just want to thank my Lord Jesus for dying on a cross for me & all the people I care about. He died the ultimate death for me & I thank him for opening up my heart to him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am praying for Shirley Allen. She is not doing well! She has been apart of my life for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment