Friday, November 30, 2007

2 months old

We took Piper to the dr. on Nov. 27th for her 2 month check up. At 9 weeks she weighed 12 lbs & was 24 inches. She has almost doubled in weight since she has been born!
After her 2 month shots. She did so good. She didn't cry that long at all. Nov. 30th.
Piper's sleeping is getting a little better. She goes to bed REALLY late. Usually between 12 & 1:30. She still gets up some but is getting better!
However, on the 28th of Nov. Piper stayed up the entire night! I finally went in the bedroom where Beau was & was crying b/c I was so tired! He told me to go to sleep for a little bit. He tried everything to get her to go to sleep. Even took her for a drive. I finally told he to just go to sleep b/c he had to work tomorrow. Piper finally went to sleep at 5:00! UGH!

Her favorite way to be held is facing forward. She likes to see what is going on.

On the morning of the 13th we were in Antlers & Piper slept with me. I woke up & Piper had rolled on her side toward me & was cuddled up to my back. It was so neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment