Saturday, September 29, 2007

Piper is here!

Piper was born bright & early Thursday morning at 4:54 a.m. on Sept 27, 2007. She was 6lbs, 2 oz, 19 1/4 in. She was perfect! Beau immediatley started calling everyone (which I'm sure they appreciated since it was almost 5 in the morning) My mom, aunt Liz, & Jacob were already there.
Piper 1st born




My mom was so excited!



We couldn't believe how perfect you were!





We love her so much!















she had the ink from her umbilical cord all over her!


grandma Rena

Judy & Paula from work


my friends Ashley & Courtney

My boss, Dr. Tim & his daughter Savannah







Fran








Beau's uncle Jerry
Yvonne, Hunter, & Autumn





so proud!
Lawson & Shannon








Our precious gift from the Lord!
We are so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment