Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I'm pregnant!

Found out today that I'm pregnant! WOW! I quit taking my birthcontrol pills in November & we were just going to let it happen whenever it happened & it happened fast! I was supposed to start my period yesterday. Nope. I called Beau & told him I still hadn't started (& I am never late). I told him I am going to buy a test just in case & I would wait till he got home. Well, instead I went ahead & took 2 of them. Both said positive, immediatley. WOW! I can't believe it! Beau got home & I had it written in this card. He couldn't believe it! I showed him the 2 pregnancy test & of course he was like "what does that mean?" We cried we were so happy, nervous, scared! We went to church & it was amazing! We couldn't quit thinking about what God had given us! Thank you LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment